Mar 4, 2010

Things that make me laugh

So, my littlest guy has been absolutely traumatized by haircuts. Don't know why, as he was good for them right up until about 18 months. Then, all hell broke loose.

This last hair cut was topped off by the screams of "Help me!", "Stop it", and "Daddy!!" (who wasn't even there, by the way. Oh...and don't forget the snot streamer from his nose to his knee....

Anyhow, that was about 3 weeks ago. Ever since then, and I mean any single time he get's hurt, he comes to me and cries about "hair cut."

Just now, he fell off the couch and he's screaming "hair cut, hair cut!" And for the life of me, I can't figure out what's wrong...finally, he calms down, points to his forehead and says "fall down, hurt...hair cut."

And I try my best not to laugh.

Kids...so frustrating, and yet, so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails