Mar 8, 2010

Opportunities are everywhere

Well, what a wondrous way that the world works. I've suddenly been turned into a fitness freak. I look forward to my workouts, and do my best to eat healthy (the chocolate bar and Pepsi that I had on Saturday really did a number on my used-to-healthy-stuff stomach). I went down to school on Saturday, and what is the topic? Healthy eating in Childhood. sweet!

When I came back from school on Saturday, I read my friend's blog - Old Muslim Woman, and she was talking about another blog called "Sisters Who Blog"...a blog that is dedicated to Muslim Women Bloggers -- just like me!

"I'm way to lippy and sassy to be on something like that," I thought. You see, there are some out there who think that to be a Muslim Woman means that you are ever sweet and ever pure and have banished wit and sarcasm in their lives. I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination that this is what being a Muslim woman is about, but it is something that...er...causes rifts, shall we say? But -- I figured, why not? So I applied my blog to it.

I've now been given the task of writing a blog post about children, learning and health. My passions (aside from sarcasm, that is!).

Hmmm...the opportunities.....

2 comments:

C said...

Asalaamu Alaikum

Way to go!

FlyBabySHE said...

You?? Lippy and sassy? Why, Heather.. I'd NEVER noticed that about you! LOL :P

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails