Mar 10, 2010

The Shred - Day 18

Wow, first of all, I can hardly believe that I've been doing this for 18 days. That, in itself is a minor miracle.

On to today's workout. Tough. Yup...really, really tough. I'm glad that Level 2 doesn't have as many jumping jacks...cause my knees really do hurt. I have a doctor's appointment next week and that's just one more thing on my list to ask him about.

Here's what I like about level 2
*Walk Out Push-Ups. For whatever reason, I can do these, and I enjoy it (but it's hard)
*The sit-ups with one leg countering. I swear, I can feel my flab melting when I do this!
*The end. Cause it's over.

Here's what I don't like about level 2.
*Plank jumping jacks. You have got to be kidding me!
*Plank side curls...oh - the agony!
*Anything else in a plank position.
*Double jump skipping in place....enough said.
*Oh...those stupid V lifts. My shoulders can't do it!
*Then...right after those, she does a "military press"....it's a workout term for "torture".
*Anything else on the video.

Yup, my body hurts and my mind is bitter. I hope that I'll be able to like Jillian again, becuase right now, she's on my naughty list. Do you know what she says in this video?? "When your done, I want you to be gargling your heart because you've worked so hard." gargling your heart...do you need more clarification for how hard this is??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails