Mar 12, 2010

The Shred - Day 20

I forgot to mention that I did my measurements on Wednesday -- what a phenomenal day that was. Down 1.2 lbs (not a big deal) but get these numbers:

* biceps up 1/2 inch
* Chest up 3/4 inch
* Waist down 1/2 inch
* Hips down 1 1/2 inches!!!
* Thighs down 1 1/4 inches!!!

This was not a change from Day 1 to Day ...uh what day was Wednesday... Day 18 -- Nope, this was a change from the week prior -- from Day 11 - 18! Same measuring tape, and same measuring method (as in, I'm not pulling that tape super tight to get these numbers!!) Can I hear a HELL YEAH?!?!

Anyhow -- today, nearly three weeks in - and I've had another very minor success. Not nearly as fabulous as those numbers BUT....I got through all of the cardio on level two...okay, I wimped out took a break for a bit on the very last one, but I did it.

And -- not only did I do it, I did the dreaded plank jumping jacks - and not the wimpy way!! Can I year another HELL YEAH?!?

Jillian -- the woman that I love to hate. I'm loving my new body -- I bought a dress for my sister-in-law's wedding reception that I wouldn't have even dreamed of wearing a month ago. I'm so proud of my self and thank God for the strength and conviction He's blessed me with.


2 comments:

Tina said...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails