Yup, it's sad but true, this is getting easy for me.
I went through the whole thing this morning - and I even did (1 set) push-ups on the floor! I still struggle with those anterior raises, but it's a good struggle.
Interesting things are happening with me though
* My scale is going up. I think that this is because I'm gaining muscle - because the tightness in my pants that made me start this whole thing is no longer an issue.
* My biceps gained 1/2 inch each while my waist went down by 1/2 inch.
* Here's the biggest thing - those of you who know me in real life know that I pretty much refuse to drink water. Well -- not any more. I drink it, and I enjoy it. Go figure.
* I'm no longer mentally foggy and haven't slipped up on my kids' names nearly as much!
* I no longer drag my a$$ all day long...I'm happy and energetic all day long, even though I'm waking up at the crack of dawn to do this!
Two more days of doing this on Level 1 -- then I'm boosting it up. Pray for me.
5 days ago