Mar 3, 2010

The Shred - Day 13

Yup, it's sad but true, this is getting easy for me.

I went through the whole thing this morning - and I even did (1 set) push-ups on the floor! I still struggle with those anterior raises, but it's a good struggle.

Interesting things are happening with me though

* My scale is going up. I think that this is because I'm gaining muscle - because the tightness in my pants that made me start this whole thing is no longer an issue.
* My biceps gained 1/2 inch each while my waist went down by 1/2 inch.
* Here's the biggest thing - those of you who know me in real life know that I pretty much refuse to drink water. Well -- not any more. I drink it, and I enjoy it. Go figure.
* I'm no longer mentally foggy and haven't slipped up on my kids' names nearly as much!
* I no longer drag my a$$ all day long...I'm happy and energetic all day long, even though I'm waking up at the crack of dawn to do this!

Two more days of doing this on Level 1 -- then I'm boosting it up. Pray for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails