Mar 16, 2010

The Joy of Toddlers

I will shortly be suffering from a breakdown of some sort. It is now 8:29am, Adam has been awake since shortly after 7…just an hour and a half. In that time he has managed to:

  • Spill oatmeal all over the counter top and cupboard faces as he “helped” to put his bowl away.
  • Put my tooth brush into the toilet.
  • Sneak into the bathroom after said toilet incident and brush his own teeth with apparently an entire tube of toothpaste.
  • “clean” my cat box (ie, spread litter all over the floor)
  • “feed” my cats (ie, spread their food/water dishes all over the floor)
  • Put some more cat food into my dryer.
  • Put some dirty cat litter into my dryer (this happened as I was cleaning up my toothpaste mess)
  • Peel a mandarin orange and spread its juice all over the table
  • Push my desk chair over to my fish tank and “play” getting the seat of the chair wet and stinky with fish water.
  • Start not one, but two fights with the daycare kids.
  • Remove the cushions from my couch to jump

*sigh* - it’s going to be a very long day.

3 comments:

Tina S said...

Breathe breathe breathe

C said...

What's sad is when they still act like this at 5!

Unknown said...

Wow, he is an industrious kid!

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails