Mar 19, 2010

A quick note from my dad

An email response that I got from my dad...this could come in handy in SO many ways. I think I may take it to word to the wall and have them make it for me.

Hi Sweetie,
I read your email and thought I' d send you this quote I have posted in my office downstairs:

If you think you're beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you'd like to win, but think you can't, it's almost certain you wont.
Life's battles don't always go to the strongest or the fastest, but sooner or later, the one who wins, is the one who thinks they can.

Love always,
Dad
I love you too, Dad, and thanks for the Karmic Kick!

2 comments:

Jana said...

You have a wonderful dad, this sounds exactly like something my dad would say if he were still alive!



Jana
http://steppingstonesinmylife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a great Dad! And wise words indeed.

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails