Mar 5, 2010

The Shred - Day 15

Oh dear God -- what was I thinking?

First of all, I got up at 4:45 in the morning. Is that dedication or what? I came down to my exercise area with enthusiasm...which quickly waned...

Just when I was beginning to think Jillian wasn't so bad...I upped my level. I now hurt in all new places. She has a completely different torture session going on all of it seems like it involves the shoulders for some reason.

My one, tiny success is that I was able to do the push-ups in this workout. She called them "walk out push-ups" which apparently are a strong point for me, becuase I did them ALL in BOTH series. However, everything else seems to involve some sort of plank move -- talk about needing core muscles. Her sit-ups are brutal and the static lunges in Level 2 make you want to scream.

I will admit that I laid down on the floor and cried. Seriously, people. After the plank jumping jacks and lunges, I quite literally cried.

My thighs are screaming, my shoulders are screaming -- and remember when I was excited because I had no more permajiggle -- it's back. Her new fangled cardio sections have found yet more flab to flop.

That stupid wench, Natalie -- she continues to go on with her power moves and smiles the whole bloody time! What is wrong with her??

Ouch. I hurt. Thank GOD it's Friday!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are awesome! Remember Day 1 of Level 1....you could not get through it. What did you say just yesterday? "easy" "moving on to level 2". Just think what you will be saying in a week or two....dare I say Level 3!?!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hethr said...

Tina -- You never fail to bring my spirits up! Love it, and you!

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails