Feb 14, 2010

This week's Gratitudes

So - I've decided that I'm going to attempt to do a weekly reflection. I know that many of you will think it's dumb, but I tend to follow "The Secret" and it works for me. In keeping with this, I want to begin to write down what it is that I'm thankful for, and in turn, the "Universe" (ie, God) will give me more of that in return.



I am still unbelievably thankful for the gift of that Sony Reader. It's amazing...to receive such a gift, I can't put my gratitude into words.

I am thankful for my wonderful children, even when they make me angry. The brutal truth is, they could be gone tomorrow.

I am thankful for my job - I get to grow brains, play with lego and roll around on the floor. I couldn't ask for more!

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who has finally accepted my wit and sarcasm (and has started giving it back to me!!)

I am thankful for a wonderful life, surrounded by caring friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails