Feb 19, 2010

The Shred - Day 2

Today I set my alarm for 5:20...yes that early! Happily, I didn't hit the snooze button, but rolled out of bed and went to exercise.

Popped in the video - and did it. Not all of it. This woman has a serious love of jumping jacks/skipping. It's insane. I had to stop for about 15-20 seconds to catch my breath.

I did all the push-ups this morning. I'm sure that mine weren't in sync with hers, but I did them without giving up.

Her sit ups hurt me, too.

I was happy to have done the entire thing (except for that 20 seconds of "catch my breath or die" thing).

I didn't realize how sore I would be today...it hurts to raise my arms to shampoo. It hurts to walk down (but not up) stairs. It hurts to pick up a child. It hurts to laugh.

But they're all GOOD hurts. I know that I will soon be able to do it without hurting (then it's time to move to level 2! -- Yoiks!!)

Oh -- and I didn't "leak" today. Hurray for small miracles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails