Feb 24, 2010

The Shred - Day 7

Well, I am one week into the Jillian Michaels thing. Today I did the exercises once again following the tougher gal on the left. My legs are screaming. I've also noticed that I'm beginning to get a definite cut to my calves - all that darn skipping and stuff.

I took measurements before I started and was a little disappointed that there was no change. Well, my calves went up by 1/2 inch, but, I have these scrawny little chicken legs (like skinny on the bottom, big on the top), so I was kinda happy about that. But I thought for sure my waist would have gone down. Nope...not yet. :(

I've also decided to modify my push-ups even more. I am now doing wall push-ups. These are even easier than the girly ones, but I can at least get through them all. That's not to say it isn't a struggle, because my pathetic little wimpy arms are trembling and shaking by the time I'm done. I'm hoping that this will hopefully build up my strength enough that I could move to doing them the sissy way eventually.

My stamina though, is so much improved, I can't believe it. Looking back on my posts from last week, I could hardly get through anything. Though I still struggle in that last 30 seconds of the first cardio section, I'm able to do everything else. Don't know why that first section is so hard. I will do it...hopefully by next week.

Sorry that it's not funny anymore -- you all will have to wait for more sarcastic, witty posts when I move on to level 2. I'm sure I'll have a whole new take on Jillian by then!

Oh -- and finally, a shout out to Chantilly, my Mom and any other friends of mine that are doing this along with me. YOU CAN DO IT!! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Jon the Crazy said...

I like your food!!

Hethr said...

Thanks Crazy Jon!

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails