Feb 27, 2010

The Shred - Day 9

Back to it, and that break must have really been what I needed.

#1...I did ALL of the first cardio section --- well...almost all. I stopped to catch my breath and drink some water, and then found out if I had held out for 4 more seconds, I would have done the whole thing. Doh!

#2...I was able to do the static lunges again. Yay!!

#3...I followed 'Natalie' the tough one the whole time!!!

*waits for applause to die down*

Well, that was just what I needed to get re-motivated again! (oh, but I'm still doing wall push-ups)

1 comments:

Tina said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I KNEW THAT YOU COULD DO IT!!!! LOOK OUT JILLIAN...HEATHER IS BACK ON TRACK AND TOUGHER THAN EVER!!! ;D

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails