Feb 19, 2010

The Shred - Day 1

These were my thoughts yesterday:


Okay, I was foolish enough to attempt this while my kids were napping. (you all can stop laughing now) A 4yr old wasn’t sleeping so she “danced” with me.

I can now barely walk.

I also learned that I need to do kegal exercises, as I “leaked” a little during the skip rope stuff (sorry, TMI)…darn pregnancy doing a number on the muscles down there.

Now I’m sweaty as all heck, and still have 3 ½ hours of work left! Yikes!!

Oh – and I couldn’t do all of the push ups. I’ve got a very strong lower body, but am a total wimp at pushups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails