|Thought that this was fitting for a Ramadan Festivus post!|
So, Festivus Friday evolved from that Festivus Episode that was on Seinfeld. It's an Airing of Grievances -- and it helps me to get rid of them more often than once a year. I know that the whole Festivus thing is just a comedy skit, but it's a great excuse to get the things off of my chest that are bugging me.
- To the guys who are here building my deck. It is NOT my duty to supply you with food/water. Because I brought out water bottles to you and let you snag some apples from my trees - does not mean that I'll be doing it for the rest of the build. You have a JOB -- bring your own lunch!
- To my wonderful children. If you don't stop whining and bickering over those stupid Nintendo DSi games, I will give them away. Happily.
- To my lovely daycare boy - I love you. I hate whining. Please stop whining.
- To my husband. I love you. I hate ironing. Stop buying clothes that I have to press.
- To the idiot who created battery operated toys thereby sapping children of imagination and causing millions of parents to want to scream. I HATE YOU.
- To my neighbour across the street. I'm very glad that you have the self-esteem to wear a thong bikini. You shouldn't.
That is all.