5 questions, and 5 answers to each one. At the bottom of this post, you'll see if you were tagged ;)
Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
- I was in Saudi Arabia, packing up to move back home - sad becuase I would be leaving my husband for a year or so, but happy, becuase I so desperately missed my family
- I was teaching English as a Second Language
- I was sad becuase my "last" baby had self-weaned from breast feeding.
- I was scared becuase we were coming back home with nothing set in stone. No home to live in, no job to work at. I get scared when there are no concrete plans.
- probably killing a cockroach or two -- the apartment we lived in between our Saudi home and our Canadian home was....gross.
Question 2: Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
- In my home, renovated and fixed up to the way I'd like it to be
- A house full of daycare kids who's parents are cool with me driving daily to pickup/drop off my daughter at the all-girls academy I'd like to send her to
- Have found a middle school for my son that has standards like the one that I've found for my daughter.
- Sitting on a wicked patio set on a wicked patio in my back yard.
- Have learned how to actually grow plants instead of kill them.
Question 3: What was/is on your To-Do list for today?
- attempt to finish Unit 4 of the diploma course I'm in right now
- read another chapter in my book that I shouldn't be reading but am because it's more interesting than my text book.
- Get stuff ready for a "home made" pizza night (ie, making pizza and memories with my kids)
- Get my stuff ready for class tomorrow.
Question 4: What snacks do you enjoy?
- Peanut butter and banana anything
- Really salty nacho chips and spicy salsa
- Air-popped popcorn
- Apple crisp
- I admit it, Meaghan's answers were too good - except for the wine ;o)
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off our mortgage (and those of the immediate family)
- help build a newer/improved mosque
- Buy a condo in Fairmont (or Jasper, or some other gorgeous mountain location)
- Travel around the world -- take the kids to see the countries that our respective families came from
- Build that daycare/preschool that I've been contemplating.
Old Muslim Woman <-- does this offend you by the way? Should I use your name??