May 20, 2010

Cheater, Cheater!!

So, last night I had an audio class for school.  To say it was a disaster would be an understatement.  The prof is on vacation and was using a remote laptop to access the site -- and anything that could have gone wrong did.  This made me feel a little bad for the prof -- who's a GREAT prof in all aspects.

Then it started.  Grown women speaking up "let's give the answers to the quiz".

Now people -- I am taking distance courses.  Our quizzes are open book they are not hard!  Read what you're supposed to and find the damn answer!  Every once and a while I, or a fellow student will have trouble finding an answer and we'll ask one another...but saying "I found my answer on page 185 or chapter 3 or in the power point" is totally different than saying "the answer is D"

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with morals though.  There was one who spoke up, and a couple of us who left the class for a bit.  When we came back, it was eerily quiet.  Then, the woman who was blabbing the answers apologized.  I don't think she saw it as cheating -- I really feel that she felt she was helping out -- but it is what it is.

Cheating bugs me -- in any format.  I just can't do it, I would feel guilty and wrong forever after.  I'm naive enough to believe that others feel the same way that I do -- but obviously, cheaters are everywhere.  How sad -- I work my ass of to get the grades that I deserve, and they cheat.  How can they go through life like that?  Eventually, you will get caught...karma will get you every time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails