May 20, 2010

Prozac latte is in the shop!

Okay, if you're not a facebook fan, you're going to be wondering what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm talking about this:

My Delusional Mom Shop

This is a little shop that I made for myself on Cafe Press -- inspired by my *cough, *cough* legion of fans on facebook.  You see -- if you enjoy reading what I write here every now and then...then you'll really enjoy the (almost) daily status updates that I put on the Delusional Mom fanpage.

Okay, now that I'm done my shameless self-advertising....go buy stuff!



2 comments:

Chantilly said...

This the one I have been waiting for. Woot woot

MagzD said...

I flippin' love you. You're so awesome :)

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails