- Dear Jean Manufacturers everywhere, can we please stop with the low-rise crap? I'd like to be able to sit down without half of my back end showing. Thanks.
- Why won't my daycare children eat any more? I made a giant pot of delicious chicken vegetable soup and they're all asking for Mr. Noodles. Hello??? Yummy and healthy in exchange for salt covered Styrofoam??
- Ever since Adam's been sick, when I ask him to clean up he puts on this painful face and says "My tummy hurts, I can't clean up." It's not funny any more, honey....just clean up the damn lego!
- People asking stupid questions. I can't handle it. Things like "what should I advertise about my daycare?" Seriously?? You've been in business for how many years and you don't know what to put in a stinkin' advertisement?? You suck!
- Dear Dust. DIE. I hate you. I hate your sneak attack...I think my home is clean and lovely and I turn around and there you are just waiting to show people that I'm actually a lazy old hag. Thanks for nothin'!
- who the hell invented Transformers?? Must have been a childless person, as someone with a child and half a brain can imagine the pain caused by stepping on Bumble Bee's Tranny/Gun.
- We have (literally - not pulling any jokes/sarcasm here) 5 feet of snow on my yard. I figure that by the time I"ll see any grass it'll be mid-August. Yippe-fricken-ki-yay.
This is all the complaining that I have to do right now. The children are sleeping (Thank GOD) and I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and perhaps meditate....I need to be nice again (though, I reserve the right to add to this list as I see fit today)....