I have been holding back and waiting all week long for this post! I'm also trying out a new font...so let me know if it looks any better than the older posts...I don't really like the way the old font looks on my background.
Anyhoo -- I've got a bunch of grievances to air...so without delay:
1. whoever is tossing their garbage into my back yard. It's GROSS. Stop. It's not a lot, but I have better things to do that pick up your chocolate bar wrappers and slurpee cups. My guess is that you are a wickedly cool teenager. Feel free to use my garbage can or I'll call the cops on you for littering.
2. People who come to comment on a post in my blog just to post a link to theirs. It's rude. Seriously...some dingbat came and posted on my last Festivus Friday rant "nice post" with a link back to his/her blog. Come on! "nice post" -- Is that the best you can do? Did you even read it?? I don't mind, really, if this person really read the post and said that...fine...but something tells me that it was just a comment-and-run to spread their crappy wears. I refuse to click on their link. Comment folks, I like it...even if you don't agree with me, but put a little thought into it, okay??
3. Potty training. Ugh...we are potty training my son. One day, he'll do fabulous the next day I'm cleaning up puddles like crazy. Just another reminder straight from God that I'm done with having kids.
4. The rain -- We had a long, hot, dry summer last year...and we seem to be making up for it now. I'm sick of it though. A little sun would be nice.
5. My procrastinating. I have a pretty major assignment due on Sunday. Guess how much I have started. NOTHING. Yet, I blog. *le sigh*
6. He who shall not be named -- let's just say that I wasn't feeling well this week and asked someone who doesn't like me talking about him online to watch my toddler. Well, somehow, while I was napping, toddler got into nailpolish -- all over my daughter's DSi, and all over his face (including his eyelashes which are now stuck together and pearly white) I just don't get it.
7. Laundry. Even with the schedule of schedules -- I hate laundry. I'd rather burn it and buy new.
And...I think I'm done. Wow...I feel better already!
3 days ago