- When I sit at my desk, I always, and I mean always perch on one leg...usually the left...just folded under me. I will stay in this position until there is no more feeling left in the leg. I always complain of the pins and needles it causes.
- When I want to go to a new web-page, or even just click the back button...I feel the need to scroll to the top of the current page I'm on. I don't know why. This is the action that actually inspired this post. I cannot stop this habit. I feel wrong if I don't do it.
- I regularly ask hubby to make me a cup of tea to warm me up while I study (I study in my basement, usually at night, it gets chilly down here) - he does not know that I never drink this cup. Sometimes I take a sip...maybe two but never more. Don't know why I do this either...but somehow, it helps me.
- I complain about my homework a lot, but the truth is, I like the challenge I get from it.
- I am on facebook entirely too much for any sane person. I even go onto facebook when I'm trying to do my homework, then get hopelessly distracted in it and loose a lot of time. I've tied closing the window to it...but it never lasts for too long.
3 days ago