- He went for a "walk" to go see his grandmother without me or hubby knowing. He was 5 houses away before a neighbor caught him.
- He sneaks sips from my coffee (or dads, or whoever leaves theirs unattended for too long)
- He's now fascinated with bras and wants to wear them all the time.
- My bed = his bed. When I tried to tell him different, he told me to go sleep in his (toddler) bed.
- He attempts to eat dirt/sand DAILY. He doesn't get the whole "mud pie" thing.
- He takes off his own diaper now -- usually when it's full of poop.
- He has "shampooed" with Vagisil.
- He pretends to shave his legs with his dinky cars.
- He can be out the door/in the cupboard/wherever he knows he shouldn't be before you can blink. Seriously - I think that he's got mutant speedy abilities.
That's it for now -- it's nap time here (as close as it can get to relaxing with the above child resting and not sleeping) and I need to get on to chapter 7 of the book.