In order to receive the award fully, I must
1) Thank the person who gave me the award. Thank You, NanLT. I am honoured to teach a little about Islam and humbled to receive and award for my rantings!
2) Share seven things about myself.
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.
Seven things about Hethr that you may or may not know.
- I am a high school drop out who is able to maintain a perfect GPA in college (so far)
- I have a 14 year old daughter that I gave up for adoption (see above) whom I am both terrified and excited to "meet"
- I have an unfounded fear of parallel parking.
- I knit, crochet and do cross stitch (when I can find the time) - and love every second of it.
- I worked for my husband for almost a year...quit and went back to get my GED (which I still didn't) I knew I would marry my husband within 5 minutes of sitting down with him when I asked him to write me a reference letter for another job.
- I was right about the marriage, just 3 months after that fateful coffee.
- I fear that I will fail in my attempts at further education - it's what drives me to my perfection, yet it's a fight that I have daily with myself - to continue or just quit while everything is all good.
Now it's time for the most important part of the award. I am pleased to nominate all the blogs below because they are inspiring, creative, beautiful, resilient, sincere, and are written by some amazing people. There are so many great blogs but I chose...
- This Next Step - written by my friend Meaghan
- My Adventures with the Screaming Meemies - by my friend Erin
- Deja Vu - by my old friend Annabelle
- Handmade Beginnings - by Eva
- Old Muslim Woman - by C
- Stylish Muslimah - by she who shall remain unnamed
- We Aren't Perfect - by Crystal
Hmmm...that's all that I can nominate right now -- I will add more as I find them, but the other bloggers on my list haven't updated in a LONG time or, are super mega bloggies that would laugh in my face for offering a bloggy award. :(