Apr 17, 2011

mmmm.....Cookies

I got this recipe from a girlfriend of mine a while back (maybe a year or two ago??) - anyhow, they are absolutely fan-freaking-tastic cookies.  So delicious!  I hope you enjoy them as much as everyone I've made them for does!  These cookies are moist, chocolate morsels with a banana flavor burst!  So good!

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter/margarine
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs

1 tsp baking soda
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
2 very ripe, mashed bananas
1 package (2 cups) chocolate chips

Cream the first 5 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.

Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet (I use parchment lined for easy cleanup) and bake in a 350* oven for 10-12 minutes (mine usually take 14 minutes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails