Feb 9, 2011

chips off the old block

Just a sample of my life.

Today, while cleaning up supper dishes - I was happily singing "Shiny Happy People" (does anyone remember that song??)  After a few verses, Adam looks at me and says, "Stop singing or I'm gonna puke!"


Later on, while having a conversation with my daughter who wants to be an adult so that she can "boss her kids around" (which I do NOT do, for what it's worth!) - she says to me, "I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas!"

Oh my....I love these kids.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - I'm sooo going to use that -- I'm not bossy, I just have better ideas!

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails