Jun 4, 2009

So...every once and a while you seem to go through a whole whack of shit. It's like God throws everything He can at you and sometimes you think you're just gonna break.

That's the kind of week that I had. Not going into the reasons, let's just say that it was an emotional time. I'm hurt, I'm angry and I'm very, very bitter. I feel like I've been used as an emotional punching bag. God obviously has bigger plans for me than I do.

Then I got this link in an email. Not that it's related in any way to the trials earlier in the week, but it just made me feel good to watch it...and if, after the week I've had, it makes me feel better, than it's pretty good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails