Jun 14, 2009

Emotions


So, I walked the Relay for Life. What an emotional time. Thinking of the many family members lost. So glad for my father who's still with us. I was glad to have done it, and will be doing it again next year.

I wanted to thank the friends and family who donated. I wanted to thank the friends and family who wished they could donate but for whatever reason, were unable.

I also just want to say how much I miss you, Grandma and Grandpa F...and you, too, Grandma R....and how I wish I'd been able to meet Great-Grandma C, and Great-Auntie Margret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails