Jan 13, 2010

Karma...it'll get ya!

So, school has started once again after the winter break. This time it's about Child Development; something that I'm interested in anyhow (development from the womb to 49 months). Of course, I've told everyone that I know that I'm going back. I've told them what I'm studying, and I've told them of my wonderful marks. I've been able to maintain a 4.0 average since the Fall of 2008 when I started, I'm proud of my achievement, and not bragging about it all...well, okay, I am (but just a bit!)

Anyhow, I go to school on Saturday and meet up with the other students who've also come on this journey with me. The teacher comes and we get ready to sit back and learn (most of this stuff has been pretty self evident!) -- she talks, and I suddenly realize that I may be in over my head. This one is a tough cookie and I think that I will have to fight, tooth and nail, to get my mark. Not that I'm not up for the challenge, in fact, I'd rather face something like this (a tough teacher...not mean, but one with very high expectations) than some of the others that I've had. I'm looking forward to this class for a whole new reason now -- to see if I'll be able to keep that 4.0 that I've worked so hard for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails