Jul 26, 2011

Big Changes folks!

I hinted at it a bit yesterday on my fanpage, but today, I'm going all out with it.

I'm going to delete this blog...

Wait!  have no fear!!  I will still be posting and ranting and blogging, but this time on my very own domain! 

please make sure that you change all your favorites and other links.  The NEW address is:


With the new domain name purchase came a whole new blog layout, and as much as I love the one that the fabulous Miss Steph did for me, I'm loving my new one!

Check it out folks...let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails