May 16, 2009

The perfect gift


So, I've mentioned before about my OCD with housework.

It's really not because I'm OCD...it's because I loathe housework. I hate it so much that I have to make myself a schedule for it. Mondays I do this, Tuesdays that...and so on. I even went and joined Flylady to help (and she does, if you stick to it!).

That's why the gift that I got from my daughter was so appropriate. They worked on them at school and she'd tell me about things that she'd done (sanding, painting) without giving away the surprise. Last year they made a flower out of wood; it was....uh...pretty.

So, this years gift I was expecting be as....fabulous. You know, that gift where you go "Oh wow, a toaster....I....uh....love it!" Meanwhile you're thinking: a *&#ing toaster??

Not this time however. She made me a little plaque-type thing...it's supposed to be me holding a bucket of cleaning supplies. But that's not the best part. What the bucket SAYS is the best part...."I hate housework"

I can't even begin to describe how perfect this gift is!! I love it, dear daughter!! Thank you so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails