Oct 27, 2010

Puke and TV and Grumpies, oh my!

My kid is sick....again.  Can you guess which one?  It's probably no surprise -- Sir Pukes-A-Lot himself.

Yup. Puked at school in the morning, "forgot" to tell the teacher that he did, so sat the rest of the day in a dizzy, fevered haze until he came home.  I took one look at him and knew he wasn't right.  Why couldn't the teacher see that?

Anyhow--he's home today -- and watching TV.  We don't normally have the TV on during the day...I let the kids play, sometimes participate, sometimes sit back and watch...it's a play by ear thing (no pun intended).

But today, Mr. Sicky is watching TV...and a channel that's between the preschool themed things and the pre-teen stuff. It's a little disappointing.  And distracting.  And yes...annoying.  And for the record - Imagination Movers has cool, funky songs.  Just wish that I could enjoy looking at any of the characters on the show.  I know, I know, we're not supposed to discriminate and teach our kids about beauty and such...but man... I could use a little motivation to watch is all I'm sayin!

On to the grumps -- my toddler (no surprise again) has got a serious case of the grumps today.  Don't touch my ___, Don't talk to me, etc.  He even got mad because my little daycare girl was rocking her baby.  He sat there and screamed over and over, "Stop it, stop it, stop it!"

Yay.

2 more days until the weekend.  I think I can make it.

2 comments:

MagzD said...

2 more days, 2 more days, 2 more days....

Unknown said...

Hang on, it's coming......

Post a Comment

Please comment, please. It makes me feel good, and well -- a woman just likes to feel good every now and then. I may not agree with your comment, it may even tick me off and make me want to delete it...but comment anyway and make my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails